Wire Wound Finned Tubes (Root Soldered)
As a leading name of the industry, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying a premium quality assortment of Wire Wound Finned Tubes (Root Soldered). These tubes are manufactured using supreme quality basic materials with the aid of cutting edge techniques under the observation of our adept professionals. The offered tubes are mainly used in heat exchanger for transferring heat at the required rates. Additionally, our clients can avail these Wire Wound Finned Tubes (Root Soldered) at an affordable price range.
- Optimum strength
- Compact size
- Simple to fit
- Anti-corrosive nature
It is ideal for air heating applications. It further application includes in oil coolers that are air cooled and are commonly found in thermopac units.
- Tube Diameter : 5/8" to 1" (15.8 mm to 25.4 mm)
- Tube Material : Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Copper, Cupro Nickel
- Wire Material : GI Wire / Stainless Steel Wire / Copper Wire
- Wire Thick.: 0.7mm
- Loops per Turn : 58 - 90 Nos. per turn.
- Turns per foot : 36 - 66 Turns per foot.
Plot No. R-71, TTC, Industrial Area, MIDC, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India